Friday, March 7, 2014

Kick start of the blogger life

 Just before you read anything in my blog, I think this is important for you to know that..

 Who the hell that Day dreamer is? Warren Buffet in Malaysian?A super investor? Liar? Cheater? Senior investor? Trader? Basically, I just a newbie in investing stock. 

  Why not invest in property, forex, future,gold or business? This is because I has limited capital and so I am  not affordable for those investment. However, as time goes by, I will try them when I  become more knowledgeable and the timing is right. Nowadays, day dreamer is merely focus on stock investment.

  I have been indulge in investment started from secondary school. The kick start was tough indeed. That was  insane at those school days when a science stream student without any accounting basis try to read those book that relate to investment which consists of many jargon. However, I still went through this difficulty with the burning desire to become financial freedom someday.Finally, I have been read billion pages of books and articles regarding investing stock before graduated from secondary school and found to fall in love with figures and accounting. Next, I chose to pursue my study for accounting degree for deeper formal financial knowledge and started my real journey in investing stock since 2013.

 So, I thought it was about time I put down my thoughts in writing. Start to trace down my journey in investing stock, sharing my knowledge and some idea how to operate some stock in certain timing. Please feel free to comment if any mistake I have made during analysis for some company in the future.

  If you are like me, every sens is a hard earn money.If your appetite for risk is medium,let join my journey to build a portfolio which achieve compound return 25% at least per annum.  

  Most of the time, i will be writing about Stocks investing by way of Value Investing, discover every single hidden gems. Nevertheless, I will utilize approximately 20% of my total portfolio in short term trading to find excitement in stock market and earn some fast dollar. (Always remember that short term trade is far risky that value investing, please do research properly before that and buy at own risk.)

Last but not least, Here is my quotes to share"As long as the company is 
good,the share price sure will up but only the time do matter;As long as there are a techniques, you still can find a good deal in spite of the company is a bad apple"

   








No comments:

Post a Comment